Monday, November 12, 2007

Window Painting!

This is a picture of the Kidddie Kollege Front Room Window, if you look close enough you will see some drawings on it. I decided that I wanted to take a stab at "window Painting" I used a marker board marker for the rough draft


Then with Mom's Help, we took out the window (mostly so I could sit and Paint) and I outlined everything in black....This is just one of the Two.....
Then both Mom and I went to town coloring the outline.....This was tricky at first because you do everything backwards....Like paint the face and eyes and then paint OVER them with the skin color.... (It looks horrible from the inside)



This is a different view....You can see the Pilgrims outlined, but not painted yet...and you can see Mom in the Background painting the Orange feather on the Turkey

Tomorrow we will finish the Pilgrims and I will add a New Picture to my blog....I hope Professional Window painters make lots of money! We started around 9:30 and left the school at 4:00.....with the pilgrims left to paint. Its been really fun.....almost fun enough to want to paint my front room windows for Christmas....although I don't think that would go over very will with Jeff :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super Cute!! Can I interest you in painting some windows in St. George?

nixon5 said...

Way way cute looks great!

Joanna said...

um,have I ever told you I don't like you very much. Stop being so good at everything that you do. I need you to call me and tell me how to do this at my house.