I get to make an "All about me" poster for Cordell and Kayden's school since their birthday is coming up! After looking through pictures, I thought I would share some with you.....This is my absolute MOST favorite picture of the boys when they were little.

Here is another one that I love....They get along MUCH better now (Cordell is on top)
One more that I couldn't resist...
Having Twins is SOO much fun! I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!
3 comments:
Oh how I love you little boys. I wish I were there to give you a big hug and kiss on your birthday!
I love those pictures. How fun.
I can't believe how much they still look the same. Seeing their baby picture makes me baby hungry!! I guess its good timing though. Matthew & Zack liked looking at their pictures. They really wish they could be there for their birthday.
Post a Comment