Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Chester Rheese!



Chester is such a fun one to take pictures of. He LOVES the camera! whenever he sees it he puts on a huge smile and says "CCHHEEEEESSEEE" until the flash goes off, then he runs to the camera and says "Wanna see it!"

The one of him sleeping is how I found him Sunday afternoon. I have a small carpet piece that lays on my floor over the phone wire. He must have been cold, and that is the only thing he could find, so he wrapped himself up, and went to sleep. The only thing that would make the picture better is to have his little hand over his nose!

2 comments:

nixon5 said...

Liseanne that is sooooo cute of chester. I love the carpet idea.
He is a cutie!

Joanna said...

It kills me that I can't kiss and squeeze this kid. I can't believe I have never met him. I couldn't love him any more than I do now. Kiss him for me. I am also very ready for the Halloween stuff to come down. I love Thanksgiving!
love you