


This conference Sunday we decided to go for a drive in between sessions. We all decided on the mountains to see the beautiful Autumn Leaves! Jeff suggested Snow Basin, and this is what we found! Can you believe it! It was absolutely beautiful! When we arrived, there was one gondola running that took you to the very top of the mountain. We couldn't resist! It was fun to ride to the top and to take in all the scenery! On the way up we saw a HUGE Moose wandering through the woods. That was the Boys Highlight of the trip! I thought it was pretty cool because I have never seen a moose in real life! I couldn't get my camera out fast enough! :-( When we arrived at the lodge the boys were in Snow heaven, having snowball fights and making snow angles. I couldn't believe how deep the snow was in places. The twins kept walking higher on the mountain and when the snow was to their waste they decided to come back down! None of us were dressed for two feet of snow.....remember we were going there to look at Autumn Leaves, not snow covered pine trees! We had No regrets! It was such a fun afternoon!
3 comments:
We'll have to make sure Jordan sees all the snow. All he wanted to see when we visited Utah this past summer was snow. Perhaps some day, but not here in Florida, still mid-high 80s.
Oh my. It is beautiful, but I am not ready for snow. I love your kid all the same, but you need to kiss that little Chester for me.
Wow that looks like so much fun. I cant belive all the snow. Your kids are so cute. I just love them
Post a Comment