Saturday, September 22, 2007

With Jeff out of town I decided to let the Kids have a sleep over Friday night. My friends kids are the exact age of mine so we invited them. The boys played with Noah and Haylee had Brooklyn to play with. They were having such a good time! As we were outside jumping, my little neighbor Jackson was outside watching. So I had him come over too! He is the same age as Chester. EVERYONE had a friend to play with. Towards the end of the night I made Carmel Popcorn and put on Halloween Winnie the Pooh! That is the picture of all the heads.....Haylee is on the couch so you can't see her. I had 7 Kids, 5 yr old and under. We had a blast! The Other picture was right before bed time! It was Haylee's First sleep over (Brooklyn's too) and they had such a great time playing Barbie, house and Ponies.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

You are either amazing or crazy!

Anonymous said...

she is both amazing and crazy.....and pregnent