Wednesday, September 19, 2007


We went to Walmart tonight to get a few food items, and came home with the boys Costumes. They had a lot of spiderman costumes at the Clinton Walmart a couple of days ago and when we went to look at them, all the black spiderman costumes were gone!! Kayden was very worried. So we went to the Syracuse Walmart and they had one left of Each in the size that I need. So I grabbed them not knowing the price, but happy to have found them. When I got up to the Check Stand, they rang up $9.88! The cheapest I have found them was $15.88! I was very happy! If you notice Chester is in the very old Spiderman costume that Mom made years ago for Brian/Brady. He didn't want to be left out!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I love the costumes. You are smart to get them so early. Good for you for having so many new pictures for me to look at.