Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Haylee's First Day of Kiddie Kollege

First Day picture with her book bag
Pretty Girl!!!
Haylee and Emma playing musical Instruments
Haylee and Kate

Haylee was VERY excited to go to "Pre-school" When she found out that "Pre-school" was Kiddie Kollege she was very disappointed! She said "I want to go to pre-school....not kiddie kollege! I told her that Kiddie Kollege WAS her pre-school and she replied..".No its not....Its just Kiddie Kollege!"
After I talked to her and told her that Emma and her church friends were all in her class she was fine and had a great time!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh so funny

Joanna said...

I love that she was mad. Did you see Mary?

AF Nixons said...

Your kids think Kiddie Kollege isn't really preschool and my kids think Kiddie Kollege is the ULTIMATE preschool. They would have been in heaven going there! It's all in perspective...